Pages

Thursday 9 October 2008

HERE COMES THE SUN

Why have I chosen this title for my blog? There are two main reasons. It is one of my favourite Beatles' song, from one of the greatest albums ever, Abbey Road. Simple and nice, that's what I think every time I listen to it again. The second reason is that sometimes learning a language can be like looking for a light. At the end of the path, even if it has been quite difficult, you can find the sun. In this blog, I want to present some activities and resources to show my students and other people that English can also be fun. The first one will be listening to the song. What do you think about it?


4 comments:

Alex said...

great idea, my beloved one. i like the morale behind the title... congratulations, and keep on! Alex

Laura said...

I think it's a great idea! Some day... I'll try to make one on my own, would you help me? Keep on the path!

Anabel said...

Thanks alex and laura for your comments, I really appreciate them!
alex...words can't express feelings, you know that.
Laura, of course I would!! two lonely girls in that Friday hour need some work to do ;)

xxoo

April_M2004 said...

hello!!!