Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

SUNRISE by Norah Jones


A new beginning is about to start in my life. A fake beginning actually, because I had to leave the high school I was working in till June and I'm going back to a school where I worked the course 2008-09. It was there when I opened this blog, when it all started here. So I decided to give the blog a new try and try to update more often. I'm not sure if I will succeed with all these Facebook and Twitter in my life! Anyway, I'll do my best. To start this new year, I'm going to do it with something I love, music. And Norah Jones is always suitable for that. The best of all is you can sing-a-long watching the video.


2 comments:

monster high games said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
friv said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.